Safety is at the top of everyone’s minds right now. As brick and mortar establishments slowly reopen, people are carefully selecting where they go based on the safety measures these businesses put into place. The restaurant industry is no exception. So now is the perfect time to advertise the measures your restaurant is taking so that your customers feel safe and secure while dining out. What’s the best way to let customers know about these new measures? Pull out your phone and make a video about it! A video post on social media can be a highly effective and personal way to show you have your patrons’ safety at heart.
Show off the following on social media:
- How often surfaces are being sanitized.
- How your restaurant seating has been arranged.
- Introducing staff members who have been certified in coronavirus food safety, and how those practices are being implemented throughout the restaurant.
- How available hand sanitizer is.
- Signage and markings helping enforce social distancing.
- Any menu changes.
|Back to Top